If you enjoy building relationships with amazing people and having the opportunity to serve, this may be the perfect position for you.
We use the old art of coffee making with hand-crafted Lever Press machines. We’ll teach you the art of the perfect pull and coffee decoration.
Compensation: hourly, depends on experience.
The Ideal Candidate will have a commitment to Lever’s values (community, craftsmanship, excellence, teamwork, transparency, and integrity), as well as a desire to model these values and to encourage others to be allies, friends, and givers.
- Excellent and friendly communication skills
- Have an interest in learning about coffee and cocktails
- 18 years or older
- Ability to multitask
- Prepping monitoring drip coffee
- Education for guest
- Pour over abilities
- Willing to train our standards
- Beer and wine pouring ability – base knowledge
- Prepping tea / cold bar
- Cold bar drinks
- Base knowledge or better of espresso drinks and machines
- Base knowledge of SCAA standards
- Knowledge of hospitality and coffee
- Wanting to grow and learn
- Closing duties
- Cash handling
- 1+ year of experience
Overall Character Traits
- Willingness to help
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Good vibes
- Respect the team, cherish the craft
Apply below to be considered for our groundbreaking Opening Team!