If you are looking for a place where you can build relationships, explore underused talents, and make a difference every day, apply now or come see us about joining our team.
Located at 1410 N Main St in Walnut Creek, California in a beautiful historic brick building, we bring together experienced baristas and guests who are looking for something more than just a cup of joe.
If you enjoy building relationships with amazing people and having the opportunity to serve, this may be the perfect position for you.
We use the old art of coffee making with hand-crafted Lever Press machines. We’ll teach you the art of the perfect pull and coffee decoration.
Compensation: hourly, depends on experience.
The Ideal Candidate will have a commitment to Lever’s values (community, craftsmanship, excellence, teamwork, transparency, and integrity), as well as a desire to model these values and to encourage others to be allies, friends, and givers.
- Excellent and friendly communication skills
- Have an interest in learning about coffee and cocktails
- 18 years or older
- Preparing and monitoring drip coffee
- Education for guest
- Pour over abilities
- Willing to train our standards
- Beer and wine pouring ability – base knowledge
- Prepping tea / cold bar
- Cold bar drinks
- Base knowledge or better of espresso drinks and machines
- Base knowledge of SCAA standards
- Understand hospitality and coffee
- Wanting to grow and learn
- Closing duties
- Cash handling
- 1+ year of experience
Apply now to be considered for our groundbreaking Opening Team!